Forum

Full Version: black screen(after install)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That means it can't load the SD card, I recommend pretec/icidu or transcend cards.
Ok. Will go buy Transcend in the morning. Pretec/Icidu is pretty foreign here so chances are, won'r find it. Thanks. Will let you know how it works out.

Cheers.
Sorted. Got a Class 10 Silicon Power Card and it worked.

Thanks.
Sure you should get one of the cards mentioned on our wiki
what has confirmed compatibility and you be fine .

cfd trading
For those that are having a problem with the Sandisk Ultra class 10 card, are you using the Edimax EW-7811Un USB wireless adapter? I have noticed that if I remove the wireless card it will boot up to XBMC, but with it plugged in I have to keep rebooting to get it to start XBMC instead of the blank screen.
(17th May, 2013 05:28 AM)CodeSmoke Wrote: [ -> ]For those that are having a problem with the Sandisk Ultra class 10 card, are you using the Edimax EW-7811Un USB wireless adapter? I have noticed that if I remove the wireless card it will boot up to XBMC, but with it plugged in I have to keep rebooting to get it to start XBMC instead of the blank screen.

http://forum.xbian.org/thread-875-post-10372.html#pid10372
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's