Forum

Full Version: Torrent list files - where are they?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. I've written a script to rsync my downloads to my NAS drive when they're done and cron'd this to run overnight. However I would like to remove the file from the list shown in the transmission GUI.

Does anyone know where these files are located?

Thanks
Ant
I am not sure, but try checking /usr/local/etc/transmission .
There are .torrent file and .resume files, but I removed the .torrent ad it was still listed. Will try the .resume file on next download.
Ok I deleted the resume and torrent files and its still listed in the GUI.

Any other suggestions on where these files are?

Thanks
Ant
doesn't keep trans GUI separate copies of .torrent files on local machine as "cache" ?
hmm... I've just reloaded the gui after shutting the browser and it looks to have cleared it. So it might have been the browser caching the display from the last refresh.

I'll have another go later on and see if I can get a firm answer if these are the 2 files that need to be removed.

Thanks
Ant
Odd. Doesn't seem to be browser cache as I've tried in different browser/device, after having removed the .torrent and .resume files!

I've run a find from root dir and nothing else comes up with a wildcard search on part of the name. So it appears that black magic is at work here!!!
Got round this with calling transmission-remote with a few options set.
Reference URL's