Forum

Full Version: Life trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you all might know, rikardo is the one that manages most of the things here online.

Well, he's kinda sick. No, not just sick. He's in a bad shape.

How bad?
He's in the hospital because he has cancer. That bad.
Anything you can think of, to make him feel better. Do it. A postcard, any FB-update, anything.
He says he "doesn't like it" but he will.

He won't say it, but he will. I am far from the person to ask you guys anything. But I am asking you this.

This should give you the address.
https://www.google.nl/search?q=poole+hospital&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:fy-NL:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb
i going to kill you first an than close an buried this thread or other way round ...
Smile
@Simon
BTW if you would like to do something for me than get me some internet connection here and my Raspberry Pi so I can keep helping XBian Big Grin
Best wishes rikardo, Many thanks for beta1 it works for me...if it doesn't I'll find a way to sort it! you take care now
(28th Jun, 2013 01:07 PM)Markamc Wrote: [ -> ]Best wishes rikardo, Many thanks for beta1 it works for me...if it doesn't I'll find a way to sort it! you take care now

thanks a lot, really appreciate Wink
I did not have an Idea and any intention to post such information on forum or anywhere on our site. Just to be clear that this was an Idea of one of my friend and a ex-XBian Crew Member ( not sure if I want to thank him or do I want to kill him? Smile ) an I didnt want to just delete this thread for that reason.
But if someone think that it should be removed because is not related to project an is not going to help or support the project in any way, please let me know by posting here or by PM an we will take an action.

Thank you
Good luck Rikardo and here's to a speedy recovery. I appreciate the help you have given to me and others and you do not have any choice but to get through this and carry on the Xbian cause.

Wish I could sneak in some beers for you! ;-)

Skywatch
PS Stop flirting with all those nurses :-)
We are a community. Not a factory. Thread stays Wink

I hope you get well. Best wishes from me and I hope you recover 100%! You are one of the pillars in this project and one kind of a forum manager. Beat it!
I'm so sorry to hear of your illness, fight it and don't let it break your spirit. You will triumph.

Keep us in line as often as your time permits :-)
(28th Jun, 2013 08:11 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote: [ -> ]@Simon
BTW if you would like to do something for me than get me some internet connection here and my Raspberry Pi so I can keep helping XBian Big Grin

No WiFi or mobile broadband? Perhaps if you need some cash to help fund mobile broadband, which AFAIK is expensive in every country (?), we could do a fundraiser?

Best wishes.

P.S. A problem shared is a problem halved so might as well accept the thoughts of everyone here and keep this thread up, I reckon Smile
How is y our health now rikardo1979?
Best wishes Rikardo, take care and hope you get well asap.
Reference URL's