Forum

Full Version: Latest news?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The website looks awesome but it's missing a "latest news" on the front page. I generally check the home page twice a week or so and i'm now finding it impossible to track any progress of the project on the new site.

When compared to the old site i could scroll down the list of headlines until i was up to date with everything, now when i hit the front page it's a cluster fuck of words.

Actually whilst writing this i've just gone back and had another look and it does seem to be there but it's sitting under the download/community/support/dev headers and sort of fades into the site.

Perhaps a way to make them stand out a little more ? maybe they can auto cycle through the 3 latest updates with an image/colour appearing on each tab as it highlights that update.
Tnx for the feedback, will have a look at it (promising nothing Tongue) after Christmas or the holidays Smile

Grz,
me

ps. You might want to follow the news closely. Alpha4 is around the corner. If it's good enough...maybe a Christmas present? Wink
Reference URL's