Forum

Full Version: Selecting audio and subtitles on mkv file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new here, so first of all, Hello everybody.

I am trying to play some movies in mkv format. All of them with english and spanish language and both subtitles in same file.

They always play in english and english subs activated. I can't change the audio or quit subs...

Is it possible with a keyboard? Any key combination or something? Addons?
yes, for sure Wink
when u play your video just select menu from remote or M on keyboard what evoke the GUI on screen.
than on the right you see like a "speaker" icon, so select it.
Than you will see the menu where you can select, deselect audio or subtitles
Cool
Thank you rikardo1979. I can't do it with my remote but I used a keyboard and mouse to do it and now I can select audio and subs in same file.
Biribu, in the settings of XBMC you can select preferences of which subtitle to load. That will make your life even easier Big Grin
Can anyone correct the typo in the title of this post? It really doesn't help future searchers.
(26th Dec, 2012 01:54 PM)raspberry_pd Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone correct the typo in the title of this post? It really doesn't help future searchers.

Done
Done,typo fixed Wink to be honest I haven't spotted it at first Wink
Thanks for pointing out

(26th Dec, 2012 01:54 PM)raspberry_pd Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone correct the typo in the title of this post? It really doesn't help future searchers.
(26th Dec, 2012 07:53 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Done,typo fixed Wink to be honest I haven't spotted it at first Wink
Thanks for pointing out

I only noticed the first one myself, I missed "kv" instead of "mkv" Smile
noticed only when you mentioned it Smile
human brain is buggy as u know Smile most of the people can read the context even with missing letters (scientifically proved) Smile
but, fixed in case not all can read it Big Grin
Reference URL's