Forum

Full Version: Xbian Settings Window freezes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new to Xbian and I'm trying to configure my xbian installation but I'm having a problem. Let me start with my setup and then the problem I'm facing.
I have a pc running Ubuntu Server 12.04 with tvheadend and has two eth ports: eth0 connected to my router, and eth1 connected to my raspberrypi. Both eth0 and eth1 are static, so when I connect the raspberrypi I need to manually specify network settings.

I boot a clean installation of xbian and try to access the xbian settings, the xbian settings window appear but everything is disabled (grey) and then the raspberry pi freezes.

I hope that someone can help me, thank you
Did you wait a couple of minutes? Most times it is still initializing in the beginning.
(20th Jul, 2013 06:16 AM)Fred Wrote: [ -> ]Did you wait a couple of minutes? Most times it is still initializing in the beginning.

Yeah, I wait for 10 minutes and reset the pi ( I tried that several times) but still the same result (I reinstalled xbian on the SD again just to be sure).
(21st Jul, 2013 05:25 AM)daramora Wrote: [ -> ]
(20th Jul, 2013 06:16 AM)Fred Wrote: [ -> ]Did you wait a couple of minutes? Most times it is still initializing in the beginning.

Yeah, I wait for 10 minutes and reset the pi ( I tried that several times) but still the same result (I reinstalled xbian on the SD again just to be sure).

1st of all please read the rules or sticky threads and post all necessary details
2nd what is your HW setup
3rd what power rating is your PSU

-thx-
Reference URL's