Forum

Full Version: Vu+ Enigma2 add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I've been flitting between Raspbmc and Xbian for a while now, and enjoying myself immensely.

Recently had the plugin from here working with the latest version of Xbian. However when I updated the xbmc install via the included xbian-config it now reports there is no client running even though as far as I can tell there is.

I'll check logs when I get back home, but I was wondering perhaps it needs recompiled for arm and the newer xbmc? Is it possible to do this on the Pi?
Yes this is possible. But could you first post your xbmc log file? Its located under /home/xbian/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log.
(26th Dec, 2012 05:10 PM)Koenkk Wrote: [ -> ]Yes this is possible. But could you first post your xbmc log file? Its located under /home/xbian/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log.

Thanks for the response - it could be a week or so before I'm able to follow up and grab that log unfortunately. (probably shouldn't have started the thread until i'd done that Tongue)
I've attached the file, logged immediately after trying to use LiveTV - GUI reports no PVR client running even though it's enabled.

Edit: rebooted the pi (done this multiple times anyway), manually disabled and re-enabled the plugin (done this multiple times also). Straight away it started loading channel lists. Attached new file to show it working.

nfi,wtf,bbq Wink
Can you upgrade to RC2 first? (sudo apt-get update && apt-get upgrade) if that doens't bring you to RC2 use the instructions from here: https://github.com/xbianonpi/xbmc-nightly/blob/master/README.md
RC2 is not in our apt repo, only RC1
Followed the github guide.
hej,

i have the same issues, PVR won't work with the VU+ Addon - its not recognized by XBMC running under xbian Sad

The newest VU+ addon from the Site posted above works without problems with windows and linux based XBMC installations.

Greeting Drumm
Reference URL's