Forum

Full Version: Sneak Peak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Been busy today xD
This could also be a nice skin for composite users Smile
simple and functional Wink looks promising
Cool
Just tried on Beta 1.2 - and XBMC just locks .

Nothing in logs or dmesg.

Ok - I take that back. It seems to lock on "Switch to this skin" - but selecting it from the list, it works perfectly.
(20th Aug, 2013 12:02 AM)IriDium Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried on Beta 1.2 - and XBMC just locks .

Ok - I take that back. It seems to lock on "Switch to this skin" - but selecting it from the list, it works perfectly.

When it 'locks' it is loading the skin.
(20th Aug, 2013 12:26 AM)brantje Wrote: [ -> ]
(20th Aug, 2013 12:02 AM)IriDium Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried on Beta 1.2 - and XBMC just locks .

Sorry : But not for 30 minutes plus...... :-) It switches instantly when selecting it.
Might be a glitch or a beta 1.2 issue.
Will see if I can replicate.
(20th Aug, 2013 12:30 AM)IriDium Wrote: [ -> ]
(20th Aug, 2013 12:26 AM)brantje Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry : But not for 30 minutes plus...... It switches instantly when selecting it.
Might be a glitch or a beta 1.2 issue.
Will see if I can replicate.
Donnow, i'm on 12.2, is gotham so much different for skins?
Certainly acts funny on "Batman" - screen goes blank now and nothing seems to happen. Will wait a while until Beta 1.2 is a bit more settled and try again.
Is the "Show weather as background" work in progress? As it cannot be selected.
Also - I'd like to be able to select what System Info I display. I have no need to see what XBMC release I am on.

I also think that CPU could be displayed (IMHO)- as on the main screen the CPU is correct, it's only when displaying sub pages that it shoots up to 90+% or is my ignorance in skinning showing Rolleyes

I still think a custom xbian background should be the default (Yes I know it can be changed). Something to show it is xbian and not just confluence. I do like the latest Raspbmc Angel

All in all it's looking good. Thanks for all your hard work.
This skin is more for the main repo, therefore not xbian specific.

Big OSD for big fingers Wink
My mistake - I thought this was the Confluence for Xbian. Do you want me to add my comments to Confluence for xbian thread?
(20th Aug, 2013 02:49 AM)IriDium Wrote: [ -> ]My mistake - I thought this was the Confluence for Xbian. Do you want me to add my comments to Confluence for xbian thread?
Please do so, i use that thread as todo =)
Its now really easy to select a song while you drive (not that you have to, keep your eyes on the road...)

Look great !Smile
Reference URL's