Forum

Full Version: PVR IPTV SIMPLE update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I use the PVR IPTV simple.
It is a very old version (0.1...) .
The actual version is 1.8 I think...

Can any body build a new release of this add on ?

Or is it a version that I can install in the rasberry ?

Many thanks in advance.

Thierry
This is not really an Xbian issue but an XBMC addon.

You can try downloading the zip file from IPTV and then install it by going System -> Add-ons -> Install from zip file and select the downloaded zip file.
sorry about digging this older thread out. but I have a similar problem.
I just wanted to install the IPTV simple addon like I did on my HTPC. I couldn't find it in the XBMC.org Repository so I went to All Addons -> PVR-Clients where I finally found it marked as "broken". It's displayed as version 1.9.2 from the XBian Addon Repository which is only working on upcoming Gotham afaik. (but I'm running XBian Beta 2 with XBMC Frodo).

So I found this thread, went straight to the Link posted by IriDium. However this zip file is version 0.0.3 which is outdated now and I can't even install it (wrong file structure).

Does anybody know how I can update the addon to the latest version?

EDIT: Well i found a working zip in this thread http://www.xbmcnerds.com/index.php?page=Thread&postID=137342#post137342 (it's actually described as addon for Raspbmc >.<)
but it would still be great if someone could fix the broken Addon in the XBian repo.
1.6.1 is what we can offer (frodo 160 xbmc.pvr compatibility).
I have 1.6.1 running now. but I installed it from zip, because I couldn't find it in the repo (one that's not marked as broken in frodo) can you confirm this?
(18th Jan, 2014 02:21 AM)freem@n Wrote: [ -> ]I have 1.6.1 running now. but I installed it from zip, because I couldn't find it in the repo (one that's not marked as broken in frodo) can you confirm this?
Reference URL's