Forum

Full Version: New alert system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(4th Oct, 2013 04:32 AM)brantje Wrote: [ -> ]
(4th Oct, 2013 04:31 AM)Dave400 Wrote: [ -> ]
(3rd Oct, 2013 08:29 PM)brantje Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch, flash banners hate that. Can't do anything because flash ignores the zindex.

Also happens in Safari on ios5..

I dont mind the banners, just slghtly annoying i cant see the drop down fully, 2nd and 3rd item is obscured..

Opening full alert page is ok though..

I have a boycot against apple, so don't expect me to fix crapple bugs Tongue

Fair enough though its not really an apple bug.. Ntw..
(4th Oct, 2013 05:06 AM)Dave400 Wrote: [ -> ]
(4th Oct, 2013 04:32 AM)brantje Wrote: [ -> ]
(4th Oct, 2013 04:31 AM)Dave400 Wrote: [ -> ]
(3rd Oct, 2013 08:29 PM)brantje Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch, flash banners hate that. Can't do anything because flash ignores the zindex.

Also happens in Safari on ios5..

I dont mind the banners, just slghtly annoying i cant see the drop down fully, 2nd and 3rd item is obscured..

Opening full alert page is ok though..

I have a boycot against apple, so don't expect me to fix crapple bugs Tongue

Fair enough though its not really an apple bug.. Ntw..
I'm pretty sure that @brantje was actually just joking and he looks into it and at least he try to fix it Wink
Smile

@rikardo1979, i don't have any apple devices flying around here
Could the banner ads box not be placed in the top right corner where it won't get in the way of the rest of the forum nav menu?
When I click onit, all I see is:

(5th Oct, 2013 03:44 PM)Smultie Wrote: [ -> ]When I click onit, all I see is:

More information?
This worth totally nothing Wink.
YEah, the printscreen didn't really work, I noticed later.
Thing is, the alert system works perfectly now.

Dunno if you changed anything in the mean time, or it was just a fluke, anyway, it works again!
(6th Oct, 2013 10:30 AM)Smultie Wrote: [ -> ]YEah, the printscreen didn't really work, I noticed later.
Thing is, the alert system works perfectly now.

Dunno if you changed anything in the mean time, or it was just a fluke, anyway, it works again!
What i meant was browser / os Tongue.
Glad it was just a glitch.
no it wasnt Smile I have changed one single banner for two on sides with gap between Tongue
I know is not perfect but I need more time for testing and maybe I would be able to remove the right one as its still obscuring a bit Smile
In "delete old alerts" it prompts you if you want to delete all read alerts. Clicking OK deletes ALL alerts including those not read!.
Ahh, small bug. Will search it, fix it, and send an PR to the developer.
"real world", you'll get nothing and if you want quality feedback 10 characters is not going to give it. Looking back at most users "thanks", most are just blanks or just "thanks" - there is no real feedback at all.

_______
shah302
Thing is, the alert system works perfectly now????

Reference URL's