Forum

Full Version: [Tutorial] Shared Library / Shared Sources
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(3rd Jun, 2013 10:45 PM)MM3 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Got something right for a change Cool

Which bit is not Pi relevant? The files on my other machines don't have the network, video, gpu, cpu, refreshrate, fanart or imageres code. I though those portions came from the standard xbian instal of this file?

cheers

yes as you write. those settings would probably cause no harm, but they are on RPI to speed up XBMC experience. cpu is on RPI quite slow comparing to PCs.
Ok thanks heaps. You may have missed my last question as I edited my response. My initial sources and mediasources files placed on the NAS are they just blank, and will be populated by the first xbmc I setup?
(3rd Jun, 2013 10:52 PM)MM3 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks heaps. You may have missed my last question as I edited my response. My initial sources and mediasources files placed on the NAS are they just blank, and will be populated by the first xbmc I setup?

I have the feeling that they in really clean install are not present at all. don't be afraid, important is the path subst settings (pointers to files). xbmc will use this and would even be created them alone. ... at destinations which you pointed in the setting.
OK, will try it out now. Cheers..

edit: Thanks mk01 all works like a charm.
Cheers,
once wiki is down, can you share the Tutorial here? or something similiar.

Anyone knows when it will be up again?

Ty in advance
did you check the XBMC wiki? all is there as we have used that source anyway Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's