Forum

Full Version: Extreme overclocking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like the little Pi - can for a short while anyway - run at 3.355 Ghz Here however you do need some Liquid Difluoroethane whatever that is. Full story Here.

Imagine Xbian at that clock rate Big Grin
why, why, why ??? I'm more than happy with 840, never ever needed go above what ever file I have threw to the little RPi Smile
(6th Nov, 2013 02:13 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote: [ -> ]why, why, why ??? I'm more than happy with 840, never ever needed go above what ever file I have threw to the little RPi Smile
I think it was done to see WHAT could be done - it was never intended to be a production system.

That's why people climbed the highest mountains, explored the deepest caves, sailed the vast oceans, went to the Moon, ate a Big Mac, not because it was easy. but because it was not.
you are right.

with one thing.

whether the Earth is flat or round is discussion for dreamers, people without principles, without education, knowledge - without fear.

BUT BIG MAC IS BIG MAC !!!

but still, If I could choose anything in the world one wish. I would go and fuck Lindsay Lohan !!! Smile))
(6th Nov, 2013 02:28 PM)mk01 Wrote: [ -> ]you are right.

with one thing.

whether the Earth is flat or round is discussion for dreamers, people without principles, without education, knowledge - without fear.

BUT BIG MAC IS BIG MAC !!!

but still, If I could choose anything in the world one wish. I would go and fuck Lindsay Lohan !!! Smile))
@mk01 - the Earth is flat, it's obvious. Look outside!! - it's flat. The Earth stands on the back of 4 elephants, which stand on the back of a giant turtle.

I'm sure if Lindsay ever gets Xbian - with your skills!!!!!! - she will be impressed Heart
I think it was done to see WHAT could be done - it was never intended to be a production system. However, the signature logo design was still as good and amazing as it was and should be kept
Reference URL's