Forum

Full Version: LIRC Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
actually only mceusb is remote definition as I'm checking now

the others two look like XBMC keys mapping file
Ok
Hi,
I'm in trouble with lirc too.
I'm on Raspberry B (512) with a TSOP 1138 connected on gpio 18 (pin 12)

This configuration worked perfectly in the past (March 2014) on Xbian Beta 2.

I installed the xbian-package-lirc and copied my lircd.conf in /etc/lirc , loaded the module lirc_rpi and started "start lirc" but when I type irw and stat to send command from my remote I don't have any output.

I checked my old installation (The Beta 2, I got a working image) and I find 2 difference.
On "cat /sys/kernel/debug/gpio" I got :
GPIOs 0-53, bcm2708_gpio:
gpio-17 (lirc_rpi ir/out ) in lo
gpio-18 (lirc_rpi ir/in ) in lo

where on the old I got:
gpio-18 (lirc_rpi ir/in ) in hi

and on "cat /proc/interrupts" I got :
CPU0
188: 0 GPIO lirc_rpi

where in the old was :
188: 3216 GPIO lirc_rpi

I don't know how to check anymore, any idea where to start to fix the problem ?
Hello, I am having troubles setting lircd on my RPi3b+ properly, I know this thread is ancient, but im newly registered and cant create threads yet, also it kinda looks like this forum isnt exactly...alive... or maybe im mistaken.
(28th May, 2020 01:21 AM)Msprg Wrote: [ -> ]... also it kinda looks like this forum isnt exactly...alive... or maybe im mistaken.
Can't help you with the problem, but regarding the forum being alive, it can also be a good sign that there are no problems or that problems are solved quickly (that last part is true for sure).

Anyway, welcome!
Okay, your fast response also suggests that the forum is in fact alive Smile I just assumed that due to apparent lack of new posts, I will try to create a new thread for my problem because it dosent seem to fit this thread description, so I hope someone can get me to right track after that.

Thank you for welcoming me Big Grin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's