Forum

Full Version: Can't add hard drive folder video sources
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(18th Dec, 2013 09:43 PM)mp3ireland2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18th Dec, 2013 09:40 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote: [ -> ]so can you do

step2 - select Files

step3 - pick your drive or go in and select just the folder

step4 - evoke contextual menu by pressing C from keyboard or usually Option on remote and select Set content and after just follow as usual

get back if this is any good for you

cool thanks a lot for your patience and time....I'll let you know how I get on once I get home from work :-)

Only had a chance to look at this now, yeah this works - I'd already done this. However just for my convenience I prefer to browse through folders rather than click on movies...I used to like the way I could add individual folders and not just hard disks. to the video sources....is there any reason why the hard drives aren't displayed in add videos, browse menu like they used to? or is it a glitch? I'm sure I'll manage without it....by going through tv shows or movies but the scrapers don't always label things correctly so I like to be able to use folders....is this the same for everybody or just for me and the guy who's thread merged into this one?
I finally figured it out...I was just messing around having a look at settings and noticed that "add drives as SMB" or something like that was ticked...so I then went into add video sources, clicked on windows networks, then on xbian, and found my hard drives there :-)
Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's