Forum

Full Version: Old XBian Versions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there someone who still has the old versions of XBian? I lost them i would like to keep them for my records. I did quite some time in developing them so Smile
I have a few Alpha 5, Beta 1, Beta 1.1

I would have thought the images should still be on the server, if not easily accessible.
than you have to keep providing support for it Wink Are u not bussy enough?
Hello
sorry, that I revive this old tread again. I'm looking for the xbian image that appeared before May 2015. This ran until yesterday without problems on a Pi1. Unfortunately I deleted that.
Who has a link to download, or who can give me that?

Thx ...
North
(24th Jul, 2018 01:57 AM)northstarex Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
sorry, that I revive this old tread again. I'm looking for the xbian image that appeared before May 2015. This ran until yesterday without problems on a Pi1. Unfortunately I deleted that.
Who has a link to download, or who can give me that?

Thx ...
North

I don't believe that you're getting that stone old version from anywhere. Older images are kept for about 50 days and then deleted automatically.

If you still have that version running on your Pi, you could make your own image from this
The article you are explaining is really good to see. I want to say nowadays many people are eager to learn how much money do apps make per ad so for them, I want to suggest follow the manual which I am sharing.
Hi everyone, any chance to find a RPi 4 Lea (Kodi 18) image to download anywhere? My RPi 3B+ died and I only have a Home backup from that version (Lea), I tried to restore it on a newer version (Matrix) but I'm stuck on a database update needed that holds forever.

To make things clear:
- My home backup is from RPi 3B+ Lea (Kodi 18).
- I'm trying to restore it on a RPi 4 Matrix (Kodi 19).
(19th Jul, 2021 03:39 AM)havilson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, any chance to find a RPi 4 Lea (Kodi 18) image to download anywhere? My RPi 3B+ died and I only have a Home backup from that version (Lea), I tried to restore it on a newer version (Matrix) but I'm stuck on a database update needed that holds forever.

To make things clear:

You won't be lucky. But actually the sd card from your Pi3B+ should also work in the Pi4.
You would have to have a very old software version on the 3B if that does not work.
(19th Jul, 2021 04:08 AM)Nachteule Wrote: [ -> ]
(19th Jul, 2021 03:39 AM)havilson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, any chance to find a RPi 4 Lea (Kodi 18) image to download anywhere? My RPi 3B+ died and I only have a Home backup from that version (Lea), I tried to restore it on a newer version (Matrix) but I'm stuck on a database update needed that holds forever.

To make things clear:

You won't be lucky. But actually the sd card from your Pi3B+ should also work in the Pi4.
You would have to have a very old software version on the 3B if that does not work.

Unfortunately I don't have my Pi3B+ sd card anymore, that's why I'm looking for an older version of the installer. My 3B is not working anymore, it don't recognize any sd card that I put in it. I tried with several ones and nothing.
The only old installer that I have is for the 3B+ and it's the PINN 3.3.4.2 version.
My problem is, right now I have a Pi4 and would like to install my home and userdata backup in it since I have a complex installation with plenty of addons, smb configuration and other stuff.

Any ideas? I would appreciate it.
Well, that sounds like a broken and therefore unusable backup to me.
Normally a Kodi update from one major version to the next goes perfectly smoothly, I have never had any problems.
I've been doing this since Kodi 10

How did you make the backup?
That sounds to me like a corrupted backup, making it useless.
Updating Kodi from one major version to the next usually goes really well; I've never seen any issues.
I started doing this back in Kodi 10.

How was the backup created?
retro bowl
Reference URL's