Forum

Full Version: Audio Warble at beginning of videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem when playing just about any video in 1.0 A4 (also present in 1.0 A3) At the start of the video the sound distorts for a split second (sounds like an old cassette player with difficulties getting up to speed).

My Pi is hooked up to my TV via an HDMI cable. My videos are on a NAS drive which i am accessing over my network via NFS. Videos play perfectly other than this with no stuttering. Most of the videos are encoded with AAC (faac) codec. I have gone into systems settings and tried out all the audio settings but the issue still persists.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

Cheers

Steve
it was like that from start of XBMC on RPi and is still here these days so not sure if there is any fix for this
I'd really appreciate if this was looked into. I wouldn't want it to become an accepted flaw. Even if it meant a few seconds more buffering before the video starts, I would prefer that.
this would be more for XBMC devs to fix than for XBian team I think.
maybe you can tru look on XBMC Git if this issue is opened if no than you may try to do Wink
(7th Jan, 2013 03:08 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote: [ -> ]this would be more for XBMC devs to fix than for XBian team I think.
maybe you can tru look on XBMC Git if this issue is opened if no than you may try to do Wink
Sure, fair enough.
Reference URL's