Forum

Full Version: Smb lock settings problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am new here but i have some experience with Xbian.
So to start of yesterday my sd card died so i got a new one and installed a fresh copy of xbian beta 2.
and it works like it should the only problem is when i want to connect to my computer via SMB it finds the workgroup which i can open and then i see my dekstop and xbian. When i want to open my dekstop it asks for a username/pasword and the last time i used the same credentials and it worked like a charm and i could acces everything i wanted now it keeps popping up after i press OK and i cant enter my dekstop.
I have been searching for a few hours now just to get it to work so please if anybody could help me it would be appriciated.

thanks in advance

Soren
Are you sure your desktop is shared?

As a test can you share a folder in Windows - Say C:\Raspberry and connect to that via Add Videos. Do you get the same error?

If still the same can you post .xbmc/userdata/sources.xml, dmesg and xbmc.log via pastebin as stated in "Please read before you post"
(10th Feb, 2014 02:51 AM)IriDium Wrote: [ -> ]If still the same can you post .xbmc/userdata/sources.xml, dmesg and xbmc.log via pastebin as stated in "Please read before you post"

@IriDium

I hope you have some kind of MACRO on keyboard shortcut predefined writing this down Smile)
Reference URL's