Forum

Full Version: How to start XBMC on boot?...it doesn't
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

how can XBMC start automatically with Xbian boot ?

Thanks
XBMC already starts automatically on booting. I wasn't aware MPD was part of the Xbian package.

Have you tried the MPD addon?

Please be more specific with your question. Whilst we can determine the Moons rotation, guessing users requests is a little harder. I'm currently on a course in ESP so I might be able to help you laterTongue
(6th Mar, 2014 02:48 AM)IriDium Wrote: [ -> ]XBMC already starts automatically on booting. I wasn't aware MPD was part of the Xbian package.

Have you tried the MPD addon?

Please be more specific with your question. Whilst we can determine the Moons rotation, guessing users requests is a little harder. I'm currently on a course in ESP so I might be able to help you laterTongue

I installed MPD on Xbian, I don't know if that's the reason, but XBMC does not start anymore automatically.
Therefore, I'd like to change this to an automatic start on boot....and maybe for the MPD, this is the same command..
Actually, I figured out that MPD starts already automatically on boot, but I have to start XBMC manually...
Any idea ? Thanks
Somebody has any idea ? Thank you
Please, somebody can help me ?
Did you try adding:
Code:
service xbmc start
In the /etc/rc.local?
Thanks a lot. Works perfectly !!!
Reference URL's