Forum

Full Version: Howto help xbian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'd like to know how to support xbian, the localization is already done in my language

I'd also like to say I REALLY like the software it runs far more stable than raspbmc or Openelec and I'm trying to combine home automation with media.

I do have 1 (minor) issue , overclock doesn't work even dow I have a good SD card

Luke
There are many ways to help Xbian develop.
1) Support the project – your input is important.
2) Volunteer to test new releases – A whole system, or individual packages. Become an expert in a particular area.
3) Volunteer to contribute to the Website adding new details as they become available. Update the Wiki with FAQ and more detailed information on certain topics.
4) Review new posts, and ask for information where appropriate (Please read before you post) is very important as the information sent can enable a precise response.
5) Donate money (A message which always has horrible undertones, but it costs money to provide a free product.) If you’re Billy Gates then you can easily afford a couple of $billion$ – click on the donate button now!
Reference URL's