Forum

Full Version: HP RC 1804912/06 remote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Here is my devinput.conf file for the HP RC 1804912/06 mce remote control

Is it just me, or is the devinput config not any different than the one included by default.
With the default "devinput.conf" the numbers, star and hash doesn't work, all the others worked. So i made this one making all buttons working.
What were the exact keys you added/changed? Can you post there names from the devinput.conf
This ones were missing from my devinput.conf file.
With the default devinput.conf file using the irw command these buttons were not recognized adding these ones worked like a charmed.

KEY_NUMERIC_1 0x0201
KEY_NUMERIC_2 0x0202
KEY_NUMERIC_3 0x0203
KEY_NUMERIC_4 0x0204
KEY_NUMEIRC_5 0x0205
KEY_NUMERIC_6 0x0206
KEY_NUMEIRC_7 0x0207
KEY_NUMEIRC_8 0x0208
KEY_NUMEIRC_9 0x0209
KEY_NUMERIC_STAR 0x020A
KEY_NUMERIC_0 0x0200
KEY_NUMERIC_POUND 0x020B
Yep, added, thanks!
I found this page very useful when i needed to check the hex codes for the specific buttons.

hope to be useful to somebody else.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101151
hi rcpoinho , thanks for the file , can you please tell me if i only need to replace this file and that's it the remote is fully functional ?
If you replace the file, only this remote will work.

If you whant to keep the old configuration, you can always add only the information from this new file to your file.

To check if all buttons are working you can use the irw command.

PS: I've check the devinput.conf file and there is a error in the numeric button names.
All numeric buttons should read as follows:

KEY_NUMERIC_1 0x0201
KEY_NUMERIC_2 0x0202
KEY_NUMERIC_3 0x0203
KEY_NUMERIC_4 0x0204
KEY_NUMERIC_5 0x0205
KEY_NUMERIC_6 0x0206
KEY_NUMERIC_7 0x0207
KEY_NUMERIC_8 0x0208
KEY_NUMERIC_9 0x0209
KEY_NUMERIC_STAR 0x020A
KEY_NUMERIC_0 0x0200
KEY_NUMERIC_POUND 0x020B
We never just replace files. I've added the values to the devinput:
https://github.com/xbianonpi/xbian/blob/xbian-alpha5/etc/lirc/remotes/devinput.conf
I've updated the file with the fixed one.
can you please make some changes , there isn't any option in the remote to change the audio streams .
and there isn't any option to make aright click (options menu) .
In windows i have this option by default .
Thanks in advance ....
Read into creating a custom Lircmap.xml
i don't really know how , i know there is a manual but i cant figure it out ,rcpoinho can you please help Smile
In my configuration in full-screen video when i press the "KEY_NUMERIC_POUND" it changes between audio tracks.
Can you try it?
Reference URL's