Forum

Full Version: Sudo problems/TvHeadEnd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I've been trying to setup tvheadend on my xbian setup today but have somehow caused some problems with my sudo now, when I log in via SSH this appears at the start after logging in and before typing a command:

Quote:-/usr/local/include/xbian-config/functions/language: line 23: /tmp/xbian-config.lang: Read-only file system
\/usr/local/include/xbian-config/functions/language: line 23: /tmp/xbian-config.lang: Read-only file system
|/usr/local/include/xbian-config/functions/language: line 23: /tmp/xbian-config.lang: Read-only file system
//usr/local/include/xbian-config/functions/language: line 23: /tmp/xbian-config.lang: Read-only file system
-/usr/local/include/xbian-config/functions/language: line 23: /tmp/xbian-config.lang: Read-only file system
/usr/local/include/xbian-config/functions/language: line 23: /tmp/xbian-config.lang: Read-only file system
/usr/local/include/xbian-config/functions/language: line 23: /tmp/xbian-config.lang: Read-only file system
\/usr/local/include/xbian-config/functions/language: line 23: /tmp/xbian-config.lang: Read-only file system
|/usr/local/include/xbian-config/functions/language: line 23: /tmp/xbian-config.lang: Read-only file system
//usr/local/include/xbian-config/functions/language: line 23: /tmp/xbian-config.lang: Read-only file system
-/usr/local/include/xbian-config/functions/language: line 23: /tmp/xbian-config.lang: Read-only file system

Whenever I try to do anything sudo I recieve error messages like:

Quote:sudo: unable to open /var/lib/sudo/xbian/1: Read-only file system

So I'm pretty stuck right now, before this happened I was uninstalling xbian-package-tvheadend and installing from source following this guide:

http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18090

Help is really appreciated at this point,
Cheers!
can you post the dmesg log (via pastebin)? a quick google returns that it seems like a filesystem error. i read through the instructions in your link and didn't see anything that might have caused this (unless you installed the Quonith's kernel? please tell me you didn't!).
Sure:

http://pastebin.com/KqQMhZci

It's just that recurring
I think I'm just going to reflash Xbian to another SD card or I might have to jump on the RaspBMC wagon
Line in log (xbian-xbmc-bridge), I think it's due because your Filesystem is readonlyt (probably corrupt).

if it's the case, I'm fear you need a reflash, but you can try to backup .xbmc before
but maybe someone has a better advice.
Reference URL's