Forum

Full Version: Scraping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have connected my hdd with tv shows onto my rpi. I have added the folder via add video files and selected the tvdb. But it does not scrape anything. I have the gotham nightly. Any ideas? It is a fresh install
Check the content setting - I think you don't need "Selected folder contains a single show" - also you will need "recursive".

The other possibility is that the structure of your Folder and file settings is incorrect. See XBMC file naming Check TVDB online to check the naming for a TV show.

Mine is TV Shows -> Breaking Bad -> Season 1 - S01E01.mp4 etc etc.
I have it set up exactly as you say. Nothing happens.
I noticed today that movie scraping does work. Only tv shows wont load. It doesnt try at all. With different scrappers too
You need to play around with the content settings. I had the same issue but with a bit of playing it all worked.

Mine is set for the TVdb as Selected folder [Blank] Exclude [Blank] and in settings Enable fanart [Enabled] and it works perfectly.

You have to be careful of the naming though.

Also download the add-on "Missing Movie Scanner" it will tell you what is missing from the library.
Thank you, will try it
Reference URL's