Forum

Full Version: Issue after update with Rutorrent - PHPserver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I have updated to Gotham and now I cannot connect to my rutorrent anymore "502 Bad Gateway", rtorrent is running in background and so are nginx and php.

There was also a php lib update I did together with Gotham and a bunch of other updates, I am kind of lost at this point, I tried to reinstall rtorrent using the script I have used previously but nothing changes...

What should I start looking into ? First time I fiddle with a web server...
Please don't cross post - your issue will not be answered any faster - more than likely, the opposite.

Please read "Please read before you post" and supply the required details, this will assist in getting all the required information needed.
(17th Jul, 2014 02:34 AM)IriDium Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't cross post - your issue will not be answered any faster - more than likely, the opposite.

Please read "Please read before you post" and supply the required details, this will assist in getting all the required information needed.

Apologies, having not received any reply in 3 days I thought to be off topic in the other thread.

I will add the required information later on, thanks.
Reference URL's