Forum

Full Version: Shuffle mode for videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I got this thing up and running but I would like a shuffle mode for my video files. My goal is to create a 'virtual channel' where I have a constant stream of movies/shows playing non stop. Anyway I am having a hard time finding a way to shuffle all my video files in a given folder. I tried creating playlists but I did not see an option for that either. Perhaps I am missing something? Thanks!
(8th Sep, 2014 10:25 AM)shrapnel09 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I got this thing up and running but I would like a shuffle mode for my video files. My goal is to create a 'virtual channel' where I have a constant stream of movies/shows playing non stop. Anyway I am having a hard time finding a way to shuffle all my video files in a given folder. I tried creating playlists but I did not see an option for that either. Perhaps I am missing something? Thanks!

have you looked here>>>?

1.2.1 Sidebar menu
Now playing
On the default skin (Confluence) you can bring up these options by bringing up the sidebar menu (press ← on a keyboard or remote).
Shuffle
Shuffles the currently playing playlist
Repeat
Repeats the currently playing playlist, options are: All songs/videos, One song/video or Off for no repeating.
Save
Saves the currently playing playlist
Clear
Clears the currently playing playlist
Reference URL's