Forum

Full Version: [PROBLEM] Xbian doesn´t boot with my USB Drive Connected [Cubox-i]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

I have XBian 2014-03-15 installed in my Cubox-i4pro. I am trying to auto-mount my hard drive but when I try to boot my Cubox, it doesn´t boot so it is a problem.

I have configured my /etc/fstab/ as the following:

Quote:UUID=EC62E90262E8D1FE /media/multimedia ntfs noauto,rw,sync,nodev,noexec,noatime,nodiratime,data=ordered 0 0

But it doesn´t boot.

Quote:/dev/sda1: LABEL="Seagate Backup Plus Drive" UUID="EC62E90262E8D1FE" TYPE="ntfs"

It is extrange because when I connect the Hard Drive after Cubox boots the hard drive is correctly mounted.

Quote:/dev/sda1 932G 90G 842G 10% /media/multimedia

Anybody knows why?

Thank you in advance.
Dear all,

I have XBian 2014-03-15 installed in my Cubox-i4pro. I am trying to auto-mount my hard drive but when I try to boot my Cubox, it doesn´t boot so it is a problem.

I have configured my /etc/fstab/ as the following:

Quote:UUID=EC62E90262E8D1FE /media/multimedia ntfs noauto,rw,sync,nodev,noexec,noatime,nodiratime,data=ordered 0 0

But it doesn´t boot.

Quote:/dev/sda1: LABEL="Seagate Backup Plus Drive" UUID="EC62E90262E8D1FE" TYPE="ntfs"

It is extrange because when I connect the Hard Drive after Cubox boots the hard drive is correctly mounted.

Quote:/dev/sda1 932G 90G 842G 10% /media/multimedia

Anybody knows why?

Thank you in advance.
double post, merged
Try removing sync and nodiratime from fstab.
Reference URL's