Forum

Full Version: Xbian rc2 img file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey

Where can we find the xbian rc2 image file? The link from the download page does not go to it any more.

Thanks
@CurlyMo ? I have checked and the RC2 and Beta2 are broke and get missing from sourceforge. they are not even in archive
Please check

@jman48 why you dont get the latest RC3 which is most recent and most stable?
Yep, those images were removed from sourceforge but not from the XBian site.
(3rd Jan, 2015 06:59 PM)CurlyMo Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, those images were removed from sourceforge but not from the XBian site.

OK, so do we not offered these anymore? if not I can remove links from site
You can remove them.
(3rd Jan, 2015 07:23 PM)CurlyMo Wrote: [ -> ]You can remove them.

thanks for info, done. page updated

@jman48 as you can read, the old images are not available anymore, so grab the latest most stable release
Thanks guys, that repo ordeal will be alleviated by doing this.
(3rd Jan, 2015 06:31 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote: [ -> ]@CurlyMo ? I have checked and the RC2 and Beta2 are broke and get missing from sourceforge. they are not even in archive
Please check

I cant seem to use my backup of home folder from when I was running RC2. Trying to use it with RC3 it just does nothing. Cant find any help info either so I thought I could try using RC2.
(3rd Jan, 2015 08:20 PM)jman48 Wrote: [ -> ]
(3rd Jan, 2015 06:31 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote: [ -> ]@CurlyMo ? I have checked and the RC2 and Beta2 are broke and get missing from sourceforge. they are not even in archive
Please check

I cant seem to use my backup of home folder from when I was running RC2. Trying to use it with RC3 it just does nothing. Cant find any help info either so I thought I could try using RC2.

OK, I'm sure there is a way of using your backup on RC3 and I'm sure that guys going to guide you through
Reference URL's