Forum

Full Version: Mythtv pvr plugin doesn't install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I don't get mythtv plugin to install anymore.

1. The new version without cmyth complains: "Addon pvr.mythtv requires xbmc.pvr version 1.9.1 which is not available" - Is this something XBian could upgrade?
  2. The 1.16 version install in addon menu fails due host not found "unable to stat url http://xbian.brantje.com/xbian-xbmc-repository/pvr.argustv/icon.png"
  3. The 1.16 version that comes from "Addons-> search -> mythv" tries to copy from wrong place, see the log
    Quote:13:49:12 T:3037696000 DEBUG: ParentPath = [addons://search/mythtv]
    13:49:13 T:2894693440 DEBUG: Search query: SELECT addonID FROM addon WHERE name LIKE '%mythtv%' OR summary LIKE '%mythtv%' OR description LIKE '%mythtv%'
    13:49:13 T:2857366592 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
    13:49:13 T:2806506560 DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url /usr/local/share/xbmc/addons/pvr.mythtv/icon.png
    it's missing .cmyth from the path name, why?

The Brantje.com version is likely from the time I was helped with an earlier version, and for some reason xbmc keeps looking it from there. I didn't yet find where that repo is configured at.

So, am I missing some additional addon repository (I see some XBMC addons repo), or is the XBian pvr plugin versioning somehow out of date or broken (the wrong path for /usr/local...)?

All packages are at the latest, I just upgraded today. The repomirror is also fixed as instructed on FAQ. So software should be at the latest stable.

Any ideas how to proceed?

BR,
ikke
The Kodi version is on staging repo, and it fixes this issue \o/
Reference URL's