Forum

Full Version: Youtube Addon not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
@CurlyMo
So updated to latest 15.0 ALPHA1 build
still no good, no YT or any streams working
It's definitely one of our patches. I've been using 15.0 for ages, but I'm only including a part of XBian patches (just because I'm lazy and I don't want to rebase patches every few days).
I have just tried a YouTube video.

Edit: @CurlyMo does the latest 14.2~beta2 package (25 Feb 04:29) drop the libproxy patch? I'm asking because I see the relevant PR is not merged yet (but maybe you've renamed it manually for testing): https://github.com/xbianonpi/xbian-package-xbmc/pull/5
It is definitely libcurl related.
Is there already a fix for this?
I've updated my RPi today with the latest packages but still no fix so I downgraded again. Is any of the devs working on this?
(5th Mar, 2015 10:38 PM)Carpenter Wrote: [ -> ]I've updated my RPi today with the latest packages but still no fix so I downgraded again. Is any of the devs working on this?

+1 same problems.
Is this problem xbian related or is this a kodi-problem?
@mk01 is on this for this whole week already... kodi... Confused
Kodi is really a bitch, it seems. All streaming stuff is dead.

Well, all music streaming stuff, at least. Shoutcast, Digitally
Imported, Soundcloud, YouTube, ... gone.

Also, I must say, it seems to be really unstable. In my two
cases, I have to restart my Pis manually by plugging them
off, at least once a day. I am not sure, what is happening
there ... but I will just happily wait for updates/changes. Smile
(7th Mar, 2015 01:21 AM)syco Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi is really a bitch, it seems. All streaming stuff is dead.

Well, all music streaming stuff, at least. Shoutcast, Digitally
Imported, Soundcloud, YouTube, ... gone.

Also, I must say, it seems to be really unstable. In my two
cases, I have to restart my Pis manually by plugging them
off, at least once a day. I am not sure, what is happening
there ... but I will just happily wait for updates/changes. Smile

Same here in this situation. Have openelec on one of my pi 2s and youtube works fine yet on pi2 thats running Xbian it seems very buggy.Confused
XBian is running buggy at the moment because of Kodi I think but as mentioned the devs are busy fixing things. However I can confirm that with the latest updates at least Youtube is working again (I don't have any other plugin so couldn't test).
What do you mean buggy? What issues do you have?
From time to time I had to manually restart my RPi because everything was stopped. CEC isnt always working as well. Although I do have to admit that with the latest updates its looking better.
Pi 1 or 2? I use CEC exclusively and haven't had any issues, I'm guessing you have a USB drive attached?
Pi1 and yes I use a USB drive. Why? Mostly its after the screen is dimmed and activated again then it isnt working anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's