Forum

Full Version: Xbian forgetting position in video files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I think i'm running 0.8.7 as had it running exactly as i'd want and didn't want the hassle of setting everything up again by going to v 1.

My main problem at the moment is that quite often now when we watch half of a film or tv program sometimes the play triangle icon appears and sometimes it doesn't, even when it has it can often not be there when i come back to it. Resume play is one of the better features and can be irritating when not working Smile

I do have some issues where B BC iplayer has stop functioning and have just now noticed that itv player is the same, is it just a case of finding the correct repossitory (can't remember which i got them from originally Sad) and re downloading ??

Many thanks guys.
Xbian on the pi is exactly the media player/streamer i'd hoped for.
sorry but dont understand what you mean by
Quote:sometimes the play triangle icon appears and sometimes it doesn't
can you explain a bit better ?
-thx-

BTW to update to the latest Alpha 4 would be the best way to keep up to date with all.
This way you get the XBMC Frodo latest build, newest kernel, etc
And you not going to loose anything if you do backup. You can use official XBMC Backup addon from original XBMC Repo
Thx for the reply.
When u view a file if you get part way thru then to the right hand side of the filename you get a triangle much like the play button on media/dvd/blu ray players, or if you watch the whole of it you get a tick.

I'll have a look for that add-on and may well update.

Thanks again.
(19th Jan, 2013 01:18 AM)Beanz Wrote: [ -> ]Thx for the reply.
When u view a file if you get part way thru then to the right hand side of the filename you get a triangle much like the play button on media/dvd/blu ray players, or if you watch the whole of it you get a tick.

I'll have a look for that add-on and may well update.

Thanks again.

Ok got it now Wink
the best way if you can update to the latest build and see if your issue is gone Wink
is always best to have latest as you would have the best support Wink
For me or others would be a bit difficult to troubleshoot without having the version you have installed.
And to be honest, not many would like to go back

BTW if any user helps you with anything you can just hit "Click to thank!" so you dont need to write it Tongue
Noticed the problem too. It's xbmc related afaik and should be fixed in Final
Reference URL's