Forum

Full Version: vdr + oscam installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI,
I have a raspberry pi 2 and I'm just switched to XBian from OpenElec and I just want to know if there is something like the Unofficial OpenElec repository where, on OpenElec, is possible to install vdr backend + oscam + pcsc to read smart card . Is there any repo like that compatible with XBian ?

If there is no Kodi repo for that, can i find vdr backend and pcsc in the standard repository and installing them from apt-get ?

Thanks.
(28th Mar, 2015 12:52 AM)aleroot Wrote: [ -> ]HI,
I have a raspberry pi 2 and I'm just switched to XBian from OpenElec and I just want to know if there is something like the Unofficial OpenElec repository where, on OpenElec, is possible to install vdr backend + oscam + pcsc to read smart card . Is there any repo like that compatible with XBian ?

If there is no Kodi repo for that, can i find vdr backend and pcsc in the standard repository and installing them from apt-get ?

Thanks.

was this running on OpenELEC build for RPi? If so can you just simply use same repo? It should simply work on XBian too than
Reference URL's