Forum

Full Version: Kodi restarts suddenly while watching video or TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm passed to XBian from OpenELEC and I'm experiencing instability watching TV and watching video streaming from the net, suddenly Kodi restarts without any apparent reason and I have to restart the flow .

My configuration is :

- Raspberry Pi 2
- SD Sandisk ultra 16gb
- Latest version of Xbian+Kodi updated with the latest updates
- tvheadend addon service from : xbian-package-tvheadend

What could be the cause of the problem ?

In the attachment Kodi log file .
You will need to enable debug logging, nothing in the provided log about the restart.
Kodi returned to the home screen and started to loading channels from PVR clients ...
The problem is that watching a stream from Live TV or from an application sometimes Kodi returns to the home screen and start loading channels from PVR clients again taking a lot of time ...

Attached a log in debug mode of Kodi representing the situation .

Is there something I can do to workaround the problem .
(31st Mar, 2015 03:51 AM)aleroot Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is that watching a stream from Live TV or from an application sometimes Kodi returns to the home screen and start loading channels from PVR clients again taking a lot of time ...

Attached a log in debug mode of Kodi representing the situation .

Is there something I can do to workaround the problem .
what was @f1vefour saying that you havent have your debugging ON in Kodi so there is nothing to find in your log file
You need to enable it and than reproduce your issue, cut the log and pastebin here as per request
Sorry, I forgot to attach the new log file. Now I've updated the post with the new log file .
Reference URL's