Forum

Full Version: No boot imx6 latest build i2ex hummingboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing loads up
uboot never even tries to come on or load up the kernel

i even tried building my own copy to no avail

please advise the last boots that worked were well over 1.1gb of gz file
and now since the image has gone down in size my unit no longer boots
Just pick an older image. They are automatically build and uploaded.
I had the same issue with an upgrade (stable). All seemed to go well until a reboot. Seems to be another dependency issue. So tried an upgrade with staging, but alas, the xbian upgrades wouldn't install because it said it was already at the latest edition.

I've seen this before, so I just restored and I'll try again later.
(2nd Apr, 2015 09:06 PM)CurlyMo Wrote: [ -> ]Just pick an older image. They are automatically build and uploaded.

I had to roll back to the image marked STABLE to get any kind of init process to happen or boot

any image posted after this wouldnt even init my usb ports to trigger my ambilight boot sequence coloring
Did the stable boot for you?

i've tested one week ago, i've found no booting image (i've tested 3 before give up),
on a cubox-i pro.

Belese
(4th Apr, 2015 05:28 AM)belese Wrote: [ -> ]Did the stable boot for you?

i've tested one week ago, i've found no booting image (i've tested 3 before give up),
on a cubox-i pro.

Belese

Image marked Xbian_Stable_IMX6 works on my i2ex hummingboard. Crashes every once in a while (frozen UI with no ssh response)
but it seems to work alright :-D

If there's anything I can do to help test let me know
I see there is issues with the imx6 build now

some selinux partition errors as well as rdcp bind errors on boot

sometimes leading to Kodi not starting
(25th Aug, 2015 02:53 AM)zarboz Wrote: [ -> ]I see there is issues with the imx6 build now

some selinux partition errors as well as rdcp bind errors on boot

sometimes leading to Kodi not starting

Yup, agreed. I have a handful of i2exw's that just arrived from SolidRun. They all successfully download and install the image, and they boot up fine with no errors. However, when I go to update them, they freeze - kodi won't start, but I can ssh into them. But I still can't get Kodi to start.

Any luck for you at this point, or how are you keeping them running? I've looked at dmesg and could post that if you have any ideas. Thanks
SA
Reference URL's