Forum

Full Version: IBC 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Free registration until August 19:
http://www.ibc.org/

Quote:IBC is the premier annual event for professionals engaged in the creation, management and delivery of entertainment and news content worldwide. Six leading international bodies are the partners behind IBC, representing both exhibitors and visitors.
I've worked on the IBC before. Pretty awesome to go to and see the very latest development on audio and video equipment Smile
I've worked on IBC before promoting XBMC/Kodi without even knowing.
Found out later that one of the PayTV setup boxes that were on display was based on the XBMC code.

IBC was originally a bit broadcast minded and to say these broadcast guys are cutting edge is not really true.
Some of them still haul physical cassette tapes from one site to another for prepping to broadcast.
And alot is still coax based instead of IP.
I've got a more advanced setup at home with me SabNZB/Kodi/Fibre(TOSLINK) combination for acquiring and playing content Wink

But its always an impressive sight to see all those major brands show their best.
Reference URL's