Forum

Full Version: remote not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can you start by upgrading all packages?
Ok will do, is there a preferred method or is updating via ssh gui menu ok? Thanks!
Whatever works.
ok i've upgraded all of the xbian packages, the only ones I haven't updated are libmono packages which are used to install sonarr, i used this tutorial:
Code:
http://www.htpcguides.com/install-sonarr-raspberry-pi-mono-310/
But I get "a serious error has occured" error message which then goes on about the libmono packages having unmet dependencies when installing the updates - I don't imagine this would be related?

Everything else has been updated and I rebooted and repeated the steps you said but I got exactly the same responses

One thing I have just realised is that when I have been rebooting my raspberry the remote has worked some times after a reboot, but this is rare. Not sure how this helps, if it does at all. Possibily something isn't starting every time?
If you have a spare SD card. Can you try a clean XBian install?
I think I have a friend who has one but if not I would have to buy one. I was thinking if it came down the route of buying another SD, I might buy a flirc instead... Or do you think I'd have the same problem with flirc as my lirc is a bit screwy?
I want to make sure it's indeed not your thinkering.
Understood, I'll try get my hands on one asap. Thanks for your help thus far!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's