Forum

Full Version: HDMI2VGA adapter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The instructions to change the line in the wiki, well, both lines are identical.

Skywatch.
Everybody with a forum account can edit the wiki.
(13th Jun, 2015 12:03 AM)CurlyMo Wrote: [ -> ]Everybody with a forum account can edit the wiki.

...But not everybody on the forum understands this to a level where they would know which line is correct and which one needs changing and in what way!

I was just trying to help as it's had 10 negative votes and no positive ones, I am the messenger but have no clue as to what the correct instructions should be.

Skywatch.
That information would have been usefull in the post first as well Smile Can you also point us to the page so we don't have to search.
These lines are different but not very visible on the website.

Code:
setenv baseconfig ahci_imx.hotplug=1 raid=noautodetect telnet root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60,if=RGB24 rootwait consoleblank=0 selinux=0 nohdparm splash
setenv baseconfig ahci_imx.hotplug=1 raid=noautodetect telnet root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi,1280x720M@60,if=RGB565 rootwait consoleblank=0 selinux=0 nohdparm splash
@Skywatch
Thanks to bringing this up
Not sure how this happened but there was a glitch in code in that part of the site which messed up the text so it wasn't showing fully.

That is fixed now (WIP)
all codes on FAQ page should be fixed now
If you find any more please let us know
Thank you
That's better, but now all the topics appear in 'expanded' format on first opening the page. Still, the information is all there now, not that I needed it, I was looking for something else at the time!

S.
(13th Jun, 2015 07:12 PM)Skywatch Wrote: [ -> ]That's better, but now all the topics appear in 'expanded' format on first opening the page. Still, the information is all there now, not that I needed it, I was looking for something else at the time!

S.

sorry, forgot about that.fixed
Reference URL's