Forum

Full Version: Streaming Desktop to TV screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I just got a Raspberry Pi (1, Model B) from a friend and set up XBian. All I need for is to stream my Desktop (running Windows10) to my TV screen to watch movies and stuff. I've looked around forums but having literally no experience with any of this I had trouble understanding even most of the thread titles... :/

Is there an easy way to do this? Also I hope this is the right subforum, otherwise please move the thread.

Thanks in advance for any help!

MauiMallard
You can't do that with a Raspberry Pi
(19th Sep, 2015 04:45 PM)f1vefour Wrote: [ -> ]You can't do that with a Raspberry Pi

Thank you for your reply! Smile
It works with an Apple device through AirPlay though, right?
I'm not sure, I don't use Apple products.
Using Raspberry Pi it is not possible to project your screen. You can normally do that using Chromecast or many other devices available in the market. Raspberry Pi does not support screen mirroring technique so you can do that. To know more about casting visit [ link removed ]
First thing is Shut down the computer after that Turn off the monitor or TV,then Connect an HDMI cable to the computer and to the display.Turn on the display, and select the HDMI input as the input source to view.
finally Turn on the computer.For more details you can visit my site and i am working essay writer in Custom essay writing service
Reference URL's