Forum

Full Version: Fast distro !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

after trying lot of xbmc/kodi releases on atom/ion and recently on pi2, xbian is very fast and match my wishes : enough of deep settings, simple and fast setup, easy install from windows.

Nice job guys !
Glad to hear XBian is working out for you.
(14th Jan, 2016 06:21 AM)wizbe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

after trying lot of xbmc/kodi releases on atom/ion and recently on pi2, xbian is very fast and match my wishes : enough of deep settings, simple and fast setup, easy install from windows.

Nice job guys !

I love XBIAN! Tried out some other dists to (pi3). Had some problems. Xbian have worked flawless....until now that i am having huge issues with a clean install of 17.6 and the searching for networks has dissapeared.
(26th Nov, 2017 08:05 PM)deeej Wrote: [ -> ]I love XBIAN! Tried out some other dists to (pi3). Had some problems. Xbian have worked flawless....until now that i am having huge issues with a clean install of 17.6 and the searching for networks has dissapeared.

Means exactly what has disappeared? Please navigate us to the precise menu item. I'm also on 17.6 (though not via a fresh install, but as XBian is a rolling release this should make no big difference), and I'm not having any problems with missing stuff.

BR

Don
(27th Nov, 2017 07:28 AM)Don Pedro Wrote: [ -> ]
(26th Nov, 2017 08:05 PM)deeej Wrote: [ -> ]I love XBIAN! Tried out some other dists to (pi3). Had some problems. Xbian have worked flawless....until now that i am having huge issues with a clean install of 17.6 and the searching for networks has dissapeared.

Means exactly what has disappeared? Please navigate us to the precise menu item. I'm also on 17.6 (though not via a fresh install, but as XBian is a rolling release this should make no big difference), and I'm not having any problems with missing stuff. run 3

BR

Don
Means what, exactly, has vanished? Help us find this specific item on the menu. I, too, am running 17.6 (but not a
Reference URL's