Forum

Full Version: ssh doesn't work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a staging install and kodi crashed alot so i wanted to ssh in to do an update and what not.
Now it seems i cant login under de default xbian ssh login.
Last week it was fine.

IP adres is OK
Putty asks for login information but xbian/raspberry doesn't work

Also tried to exit kodi and login there but it doesn't let me. Sick beard etc is still operational on the up adres

Any ideas?

Terminal

Rolling back a snapshot and reupdate upgrade solved the problem
I had similar problems with my RPi2 6 months ago (strange crashes, freezes and so on) before I changed my SD card. After this, all issues has been gone.

Maybe you could try another SD card (AFAIR you already had to reinstall XBian because your file system was broken)
Ah I will look into that. I got another lieing around here somewhere. Thing is I used a new one when I did the fresh install so I always had my old for the back up. maybe it's a Monday morning edition.
6 month ago I used 2 completely new sd cards - but they didn't work in my RPi2 but in all other devices I tested (Raspberry Pi 1 with microsd adapter, cubieboard 2)

Now I'm using this one and everything is fine Smile
I got it installed on the 32gb version Tongue
(19th Mar, 2016 07:52 PM)Ewoud Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]I got it installed on the 32gb version Tongue

Hah! - Mine is on the 64GB version Tongue
@Skywatch

You won the race Big Grin
(20th Mar, 2016 06:31 AM)Nachteule Wrote: [ -> ]@Skywatch

You won the race Big Grin

Er. Maybe not. I just checked and it is a Sandisk not a Samsung (I have quite a mix of cards here, as I expect many of you do).

Wink
Reference URL's