Forum

Full Version: Should I update librtmp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a bit confused with the issue of streaming addons and the librtmp file.
From what I understand, the librtmp file should get updated with my regular xbian updates whenever a new stable version is available. Is this generally correct?
But I still see a lot of the addon websites have links to tutorials for updating the librtmp file. Many of the streaming links in my addons work fine, but many don't, how can I tell if the ones that are not working are due to a librtmp file issue? I don't want to manually update it if I don't really have to...
(5th May, 2016 10:04 PM)supernano Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit confused with the issue of streaming addons and the librtmp file.
From what I understand, the librtmp file should get updated with my regular xbian updates whenever a new stable version is available. Is this generally correct?

Yes, it is Smile

Quote:But I still see a lot of the addon websites have links to tutorials for updating the librtmp file. Many of the streaming links in my addons work fine, but many don't, how can I tell if the ones that are not working are due to a librtmp file issue? I don't want to manually update it if I don't really have to...

Don't have experience in that stuff. Why not updating librtmp and see what happens Huh
Reference URL's