Forum

Full Version: kodi Estuary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there's a plan to change the current Confluence skin to KODI Estuary?

Thanks and appreciate for sharing!

regards
Raj
(16th May, 2016 01:03 PM)Rajah Wrote: [ -> ]Is there's a plan to change the current Confluence skin to KODI Estuary?

regards
Raj

once the skin is in Stable(or at least Beta) stage and Kodi use it as default than we going to follow.
This is for every ones good, so its easier to troubleshoot
All necessary work for this has been already done.

Kodi v17 (Krypton) has Estuary as default skin and XBian config GUI supports it already.
I'd like to have a test of V17 - if it's in a semi working stage - what's the procedure?, as I'm sure others would like to have a look as well. Maybe a new thread is needed if it is in a testing stage.
@IriDium

Sure, you have to enable devel repo and update xbian-package-xbmc and xbian-package-config-xbmc
Very impressive. Any ideas of a potential release date for V17?
(18th May, 2016 03:00 AM)IriDium Wrote: [ -> ]Very impressive. Any ideas of a potential release date for V17?

No, having absolutely no idea. Kodi's roadmap doesn't say anything, and Kodi's wiki is telling us "is still far away into the future"
Thanks. I guess about a year then, as 16 hasn't really been out that long.
Is there's a plan to change the current Confluence skin to KODI Estuary?

(17th May, 2017 03:39 AM)vital5050 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there's a plan to change the current Confluence skin to KODI Estuary?

Sorry, but what kind of question is that HuhHuhHuhHuh

Since Kodi Krypton skin uses Estuary as default and Confluence is history
Thread closed
Reference URL's