Forum

Full Version: Blank screen post one time successful boot on pi3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12th Jun, 2016 03:55 AM)Dave400 Wrote: [ -> ]2: Estuary skin on the Krypton build

How did you get this? Krypton alpha builds are only available in devel repo HuhHuhHuh
(24th Jun, 2016 03:16 AM)Dave400 Wrote: [ -> ]Only thing I can still try is trying to mount and fsck the sd card on a linux device, if that fails I guess it's reimage time..

OK, this message text pops up when I try and mount the xbian sd card in Raspian..

Terminal
Error mounting /dev/sda2 at /media/pi/xbian: Command-line `mount -t "btrfs" -o "uhelper=udisks2,nodev,nosuid" "/dev/sda2" "/media/pi/xbian"' exited with non-zero exit status 32: mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda2,
missing codepage or helper program, or other error

In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
dmesg | tail or so.

Is this recoverable with fsck?, I'm assuming
Code:
sudo fsck /dev/sda2 -p
Raspbian will not know anything about the BTRFS file system.

Also, you are running an ALPHA image, things will happen on development systems. If you want to report an issue with an ALPHA development, please indicate that in the first post. Otherwise, use a standard/stable image.
(24th Jun, 2016 04:11 AM)IriDium Wrote: [ -> ]Raspbian will not know anything about the BTRFS file system.

Also, you are running an ALPHA image, things will happen on development systems. If you want to report an issue with an ALPHA development, please indicate that in the first post. Otherwise, use a standard/stable image.

OK, I thought I had commented out the devel repo, given the previous comment that the Krpton skin is devel builds only then had I have realised for the initial post I would have stated 'ALPHA' I do recall the warnings about devel being potentially unstable

Is the image hosed, should I just cut my losses and reimage?
(24th Jun, 2016 04:11 AM)IriDium Wrote: [ -> ]Raspbian will not know anything about the BTRFS file system.

That's not correct. It does not have LZ4 patches for BTRFS, so it can not mount XBian BTRFS volumes. That is a well known 'problem', that no other Linux's can mount LZ4 compressed BTRFS volumes Sad
(24th Jun, 2016 04:18 AM)Dave400 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the image hosed, should I just cut my losses and reimage?

IMO your current installation is completely broken. So it will be easier to reinstall XBian
Have successfully reimaged and set to base + staging repos.. all is back to normality for now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's