Forum

Full Version: [SKIN/MOD] Confluence-v2 MARAmod v-0.1.8[FRODO]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MOD/SKIN based on Confluencev2 by MadMax Remod
source: skin.moddedconfluence2-0.5 (can be found on superrepo)

changes compared to original source:
* Changed colorscheme position and size of navigation bar in Home / selection menu and its fonts.
* Fixxed a bug with overlay shadow in home navigation bar
* Added infopanel at top of homemenu with: CPUtemp, IPadress(only if Wlan/ethernet is up), free-memory, and display of current XBMC buils number.
* Better image compression / Faster loading! (using .xbt texture format)
* Select Home menu navigation bar color (more to come!)

TODO:
Enable/Disable options parts of homescreen in skin-settings menu
Many graphical changes
Cool stuff that i will think of later Wink

Version: 0.1.8

Download:
https://github.com/Marice/Confluence-v2-MARA
Modded Confluence V2 is a great base to start with Smile
If you're looking at adding features, what would be appreciated by me is a larger font to be able to select (assuming there isn't one already, I will install later and have a look).

I am using the pi on a small crt and the text is just too small on confluence. I followed some out of date instructions to edit the font.xml and it was (just) OK, but got overwritten when upgrading.

Thanks
Ben
+ for a larger font. Especially on old televisions the current font is a bitch to read.
(30th Jan, 2013 07:04 AM)benh Wrote: [ -> ]If you're looking at adding features, what would be appreciated by me is a larger font to be able to select (assuming there isn't one already, I will install later and have a look).

I am using the pi on a small crt and the text is just too small on confluence. I followed some out of date instructions to edit the font.xml and it was (just) OK, but got overwritten when upgrading.

Thanks
Ben

Great i love feedback..

and great idea.. i haven't even though about support for SD-screens.
I think big fonts may even look better too Smile
I was planning to move around stuff on the homescreen anyway, when i do i will make sure i leave enough room for some huge fonts.

the homescreen is my main focus t first, after that the movie selection screens etc will be up.

Expect a update this week!
Git repo updated, skin is now smaller, and faster!

changed:
* you can now select color themes to use (default = orange)
* textures are now compressed and loaded from a single big .xbt file
* install dir changed.
It's in the SuperRepo now, which got a nice installer Big Grin. Get started at http://www.superrepo.org/get-started/add-the-super-repo-directory-as-source/ and never bother about other repos again
Very nice work Mara
Just stumbled upon this thread...

Nice work! :thumbsup:

mad-max
(31st Jan, 2013 08:13 PM)mad-max Wrote: [ -> ]Just stumbled upon this thread...

Nice work! :thumbsup:

mad-max

Haha how of you to drop by here Big Grin

Thanks for all your work!!
XRG had another run (wil run daily in a short while). The generated addonpage for it:
skin.moddedconfluence2.maramod at SuperRepo

If you include an screenshot as fanart.jpg in the package, the page will look like:
plugin.video.NHLVideo at SuperRepo
I tried to install your skin from a zip file which I had downloaded from your github but I got error "Incorrect Add-on Structure". Then I tried to install from a zip file which I had downloaded from SuperRepo (I had downloaded only zip file of your skin from SuperRepo web site) and I got error "Installation failed".

What am I doing wrong here?
Can you provide the XBMC log? See the forum announcement for instructions.

When I am home I will investigate too.
Sorry for late answer and sorry because I don't have the XBMC log. I was playing with my setup of openelec and I have corrupted the SD card. When I have reinstalled the openelec I was able to install your skin without an error.
Here's some info on a larger font:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127671

With some limited testing it works well.

Ben
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's