Forum

Full Version: Input code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got a kodi box and got this message saying input code number on the screen, does anyone know what to do
Never heard about that. A bit more information would be very helpful
(25th Jul, 2016 04:00 AM)Kev Arundell Wrote: [ -> ]Just got a kodi box and got this message saying input code number on the screen, does anyone know what to do

hi, I am experiencing the exact same thing. did you figure out how to
fix it?
i dont know what i did. but the screen just went black and saying "Please you input code number"
I am using TV box T10plus please help as i can not go anywhere else except when i press 'setup' or 'web' on my remote. any help is much appreciated! thank you!Huh
(2nd Apr, 2017 11:16 PM)saladsuzi Wrote: [ -> ]
(25th Jul, 2016 04:00 AM)Kev Arundell Wrote: [ -> ]Just got a kodi box and got this message saying input code number on the screen, does anyone know what to do

hi, I am experiencing the exact same thing. did you figure out how to
fix it?
i dont know what i did. but the screen just went black and saying "Please you input code number"

... if YOU don't know what you did, how can you expect that you can get help ?

Quote:I am using TV box T10plus please help as i can not go anywhere else except when i press 'setup' or 'web' on my remote. any help is much appreciated! thank you!Huh

!!! Seems to be an Android Box. So sorry, WRONG FORUM HERE, IT'S NOT XBIAN !!!!
Reference URL's