Forum

Full Version: PVR IPTV Simple Client - default audio and subtitles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Software
XBian version: 1.0 (knockout)
XBMC/Kodi version: 16.1 Git:2016-05-28-6f8e95d
Overclock settings: none

Hardware
Device type and model: Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
SD card size and make/type: 8GB Class 10
Network: Ethernet
Connected devices: TV

Problem description:
Is there a way to instruct PVR IPTV Simple Client to play specific (embedded) audio track and subtitles by default? Either through mp3 playlist or any other way.
If I select them for a particular channel it changes them for others afterwards.
It seems also that such general video settings in Kodi do not have effect in PVR IPTV Simple Client's Live TV.

Regards,

Alen
Probably this Thread is better place to to get answers for your problem
10x, I will post a question there and bring the solution back here, if I will get one. After all, this is not a Xbian specific problem.
Seems you can read my thoughts Smile
So... it seems global KODI settings (Settings->Video->Playback/Subtitles->Preferred audio/subtitle language) do have effect also in PVR IPTV Simple Client after all.
The problem remains now only with channels that do not have audio/subtitle stream as configured one in global KODI settings (e.g. stream for the same language is named differently or does not exist at all). In this case the first one is picked when the channel is played.
However, what concerns related specific PVR IPTV Simple Client settings, they do not exist.
(28th Jul, 2016 03:07 PM)mocarela Wrote: [ -> ]Software

Hardware

Problem description:
Is there a way to instruct PVR IPTV Simple Client to play specific (embedded) audio track and subtitles by default? Either through mp3 playlist or any other way.
If I select them for a particular channel it changes them for others afterwards.
It seems also that such general video settings in Kodi do not have effect in PVR IPTV Simple Client's Live TV.

Regards,

Alen

Probably this Thread is the right place for you . Where you will definitely get the answers to your problem.
(15th Nov, 2017 04:52 AM)MartianMARTIN Wrote: [ -> ]
(28th Jul, 2016 03:07 PM)mocarela Wrote: [ -> ]Software

Hardware

Problem description:

Regards,

Alen

Probably this Thread is the right place for you . Where you will definitely get the answers to your problem. Looking for free iptv links click here to view the latest iptv channels list m3u

I hope that helped you.
(7th Aug, 2016 05:45 PM)mocarela Wrote: [ -> ]So... it seems global KODI settings (Settings->Video->Playback/Subtitles->Preferred audio/subtitle language) do have effect also in PVR IPTV Simple Client after all.
The problem remains now only with channels that do not have audio/subtitle stream as configured one in global KODI settings (e.g. stream for the same language is named differently or does not exist at all). In this case the first one is picked when the channel is played.
However, what concerns related specific PVR IPTV Simple Client settings, they do not exist.

I also wanted to find a tutorial to play music on Kodi, I found it slope game quite interesting. In the past, I used to watch movies on this entertainment channel, but adding mp3 is also quite interesting.
Reference URL's