Forum

Full Version: Some movies play, some not..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Yesterday i've bought my new Raspberry Pi and installed XBian on it. This morning i connected it to my Video folder on my Synology via NFS filesharing. Everything worked, i can see all the movies in the library.

Only strange thing is that some movies play normally, by some i'm only hearing the sound and some are just giving black screen.

Mostly the .avi movies are playing normally and the Video_TS files wont..

Anything knows whats wrong here?
You need additional licensed like MPG2 and/or WVC1, they can be bought in the Raspberry Pi shop. For more information search the forum.
you have to buy MPEG2 licence from Raspberry Pi Foundation to be able play .ts, .iso, or basically every other file what use mpeg2 codec
(3rd Feb, 2013 03:19 AM)CurlyMo Wrote: [ -> ]You need additional licensed like MPG2 and/or WVC1, they can be bought in the Raspberry Pi shop. For more information search the forum.

u was 1 second faster m8 Big Grin
Thanks alotSmile
(3rd Feb, 2013 03:21 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote: [ -> ]
(3rd Feb, 2013 03:19 AM)CurlyMo Wrote: [ -> ]You need additional licensed like MPG2 and/or WVC1, they can be bought in the Raspberry Pi shop. For more information search the forum.

u was 1 second faster m8 Big Grin
Don't overestimate yourself. You where 1 minute later, not second Wink
Reference URL's