Forum

Full Version: [SOLVED] Libraries empty, can't solve it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seems your root fs died - or your sd-card

You should enable rescue mode and try to repair fs now
(26th Jul, 2017 06:36 AM)Nachteule Wrote: [ -> ]Seems your root fs died - or your sd-card

You should enable rescue mode and try to repair fs now
Thanks, I will do it.

I'm buying too a new card. Backups will have transmission torrents? That would be the big big loss.
(26th Jul, 2017 07:05 AM)Peiote Wrote: [ -> ]I'm buying too a new card. Backups will have transmission torrents? That would be the big big loss.

Your torrent data should be in your backups (home and image) if you do not have a special setup.
Backups not working.
Tried home and full. Not even transmission installed Confused
(29th Jul, 2017 05:02 AM)Peiote Wrote: [ -> ]Backups not working.

So, seems something went wrong when backups were made. My 4 clients running weekly backups (image and home) and I never saw such issues you're reporting. However, image backup works only correct if BTRFS fs does not have serious errors

So back to plan B, did you already tried to repair your damaged fs?
(29th Jul, 2017 08:26 PM)Nachteule Wrote: [ -> ]
(29th Jul, 2017 05:02 AM)Peiote Wrote: [ -> ]Backups not working.

So, seems something went wrong when backups were made. My 4 clients running weekly backups (image and home) and I never saw such issues you're reporting. However, image backup works only correct if BTRFS fs does not have serious errors

So back to plan B, did you already tried to repair your damaged fs?

Thanks a lot for your help, and your guides, Master.

I ran daily home backups, and weekly image backups.
When restoring some backups, in the past, it seemed transmission was not affected. Not sure if it would be because I installed it manually (maybe in the past there was not addon for transmission?).

I think I will try to download again some of the 500 torrents.

A hug, Nach
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's