Forum

Full Version: old releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any chance to get an older Xbian release? In particular the last one with Kodi 16 for rpi3. I have 2016.11.18, but I suppose it is not the last one (based on the version of XBMC package).
No

Perhaps Kodi 16.x can still be build for Debian Jessie, but all older images will be deleted automatically

Have a local build of Kodi 16.1 on my server, if you want this package please let me know
as i said i also have xbian build with kodi 16, but i would like to get the latest official one. 17 doesn't work for me yet... for different reasons.
xbian is actually all about kodi - i don't care about os it is built on. so it wouldn't be uncommon to have latest previous version still in the archive.
nevertheless, 10x for your offer anyway.
Ahh, seems I misunderstood your request a bit Shy

FYI:
Images are built weekly and older image builds are kept for 50 days. And images older than 50 days are removed automatically
not a problem at all... i'm still thankful for trying to help me. maybe someone else has the last image somewhere that will be willing to share it.

btw... i have a feeling that i'm the only one not satisfied with kodi 17. the most annoying thing is that the picture of a mpeg2 ts is a lot worse that in kodi 16 on rpi2.
Reference URL's