Forum

Full Version: How to delete mysql databases?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's good that your media is okay, I read your other issue and it defies logic.
It does defy logic, at least to my current understanding of how things work.

I wish you guys could all pop around for a drink and see it for yourselves - I would love to see the looks on various faces as I demonstrate the issue.

I still can only think it is something to do with samba or networking. But that's as far as I can tell based on ruling out other possibilities.

Next I will try another fresh install on new media and see how I get on. But that will be 'sometime' as I don't have time to do it now.
(20th Apr, 2018 05:24 PM)Skywatch Wrote: [ -> ]It does defy logic, at least to my current understanding of how things work.

I'm sure you did it, but I want to hear it from your side: server already rebooted?
Server rebooted 4 times including a 30 minute off time, just to be sure all the capacitors inside had discharged!

If it were the server the fault should be consistent across all platforms yet it works faultlessly with the laptop? And it works with the pi if the laptop is playing same video. It used to be no problem woth all clients and no config changes or updates on the nas server.

I'll flash a new xbian over the weekend and see if I still get the same problem. I'll use a new SD card this time too..... Fingers crossed! Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's