Forum

Full Version: Thanks for 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Nachteule,

Thanks very much for your support this year. You were always available and had a solution for everything (seems like). Thanks to you we have a smooth and up-to-date system running!
It is as always a great pleasure for me to keep xbian running Smile
Surely you're not the only person doing that, @Nachteule, are you? Who else can we thank for their efforts?
For the most part yes @Nachteule is doing so alone, @deHakkelaar manages the IT side.

Myself and the rest are noticeably absent, I won't go into why for myself but it was a life altering event.
I'd like to add a *BIG* thanks for all of Nachteule's efforts and contributions as well. He's helped me understand a little of linux and got me out of problems more times than I can remember, especially a few years back.

514 - I know there are a lot of 'life altering events' out there and I've had a few in recent years, some are still with me - Just want to say thanks to you too and wish you all the best for 2020 and beyond.
Same you you @Skywatch
Thanks for 2019
Reference URL's