Forum

Full Version: Not Seeing Added Files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried to search but got no results so if this has been answered before sorry, new user only downloaded & installed yesterday with the latest version I believe.

All works as expected, all my files are on a Linksys NAS drive accessed by the wired network. I was able to browse & play the files etc. but then I added some extra files to several TV program folders but they do not appear when browsing from XBMC. What I mean is there are 13 files/programs in the folder if I access the folder via a PC but XBMC can only see 12, the 13th the latest added one does not show up.

Is there a setting which I need to do to make it refresh & pick up added files?

Alan...
once u add the files into your share than you have to scan the source so the library updates all new files.
Please look on XBMC Wiki for how to Wink
Ah okay thank you, I must have had the Add-On enabled when I was using my Apple TV with XBMC installed, I'll have a look tonight.

Alan...
(6th Feb, 2013 11:55 PM)Phaeton Wrote: [ -> ]Ah okay thank you, I must have had the Add-On enabled when I was using my Apple TV with XBMC installed, I'll have a look tonight.

Probably this one:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=128896

I also use this Addon for my current configuration.
Before I saw this I have already added Library Auto-update Add-on, but it is still not updating, also rebooted the PI to see if that worked to no avail

Alan...
Reference URL's